Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Chocolate Skateboards Elijah Berle Mr Natural Crumb Skateboard Review

Elijah Berle x Chocolate Skateboards 
I was too tired to write a complete review, then I ran into this skateboard from chocolate skateboards. chocolate skateboards is one of my favorite brands, and seeing that they put out amazing graphics, and quality wood since I was a teenager has always been fun. If you’re not familiar with chocolate skateboards, then you should go to your local skate shop and see what’s up.

This deck released by chocolate skateboards features Elijah Berle’s pro graphic. Nothing special, right? It’s blue, it’s red, and wait a minute, there’s a tribute to Mr. Natural from R. Crumb. If you’re a fan of Crumb, and you’re a fan of skateboarding, then you’re going to love this skateboard deck. This is a great one, and it’s definitely a nice tribute to Crumb if you ask me. Keep on Trunkin is what it says, which isn’t exactly what Mr. Natural usually had, but it’s in the style of Crumb. chocolate skateboards gets a good option here if you ask me, and I love it.

chocolate skateboards x Elijah Berle Mr. Natural Crumb Skateboard Deck is now available in various outlets and it’s a pretty cool deck if you ask me.

Get your hands on chocolate-skateboards by clicking HERE, and picking up chocolate skateboards, chocolate complete skateboards, and chocolate skateboards hats and shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...