Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Bacon Skateboards Spicy Adventure Jungle Deck Skateboard Deck Review

Bacon Skateboards Spicy Adventure Series 
Bacon skateboards comes at you with another great deck. This skateboard deck is part of the "Spicy" Adventure series, and I for one love it. Here's a little throwback to a classic horror and science fiction classic, the Island of Doctor Moreau. At least that's what I think about when I see this one, but of course, you could see this in a different manner. I like it. The series is a throwback to classic pulp fiction and things of that nature.

Bacon skateboards has great decks, they are made of hard wood, and they are often wider than the most average of street boards. I ride vert a lot with them, personally. This is part of a great visual design series, and Bacon skateboards is a top notch board company from the Pacific Northwest. This is a great board, and one to collect or like me, ride.

Pick up Bacon Skateboard decks by CLICKING HERE and getting them delivered to your home or office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...