Monday, March 13, 2017

Alien Workshop Mind Screen Skateboard Decks

Alien Workshop is one of those skateboard brands that I skated when I was a teenager. When I was a teenager, I skated Shorty's, Zero, Element, and Alien Workshop. They've gone through a lot of changes in recent years, and they are still producing some slick wood. Here is a series that I personally would love to put up on my wall more than skate. These are from the Mind Screen series of Alien Workshop skateboards.

You can pick up Alien Workshop Decks by clicking here.







They just announced Yaje Popson and Joey Guevara as pros for the brand, or at least they just posted a video a couple of weeks back. Here's the clip from that announcement via Alien Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...