Thursday, March 23, 2017

Boo Johnson Cali Love Deck Artwork Is My Favorite of 2017

I'm from California. I grew up in the skateboarding scene in the early 1990s. I was there when Jason Lee skated the Santa Monica Place Mall, before they turned it into an extension of the Third Street Promenade. I skated Wilshire, the Court House, and the Kaiser Medical Building. I loved 90s skateboarding, and DGK Skateboards represents that a lot of the time.

With this graphic from Boo Johnson, I feel that the California element is represented so well, I have to make mention of it on this page. I'm in my 30s now, I still skate, and I feature boards that Love on this site.

There are no other boards that I've loved as much as this deck, with the exception of the Shorty's Muska Skateboard decks that I used to ride. You know, the ones with the shadow.

Boo Johnson's Pro Model Cali' Love Skateboard Deck is my favorite thus far in 2017. DGK Skateboards keeps bringing out some amazing boards. Great stuff here. I love it. I am going to buy it, and most likely put it up on my wall.

If you're interested in supporting Boo Johnson, and DGK skateboards, click HERE and order some pro model decks. Each board helps the rider, and of course DGK as a brand. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...