Friday, March 3, 2017

Gabriel Alcala 5Boro Skateboard Deck Series Out Now - 5Boro Skateboards

Gabriel Alcala is an artist that you may or may not know about. If you are a skateboarder and you like 5Boro Skateboards, then you now know who he is.

I've been a big fan of 5 boro skateboards since I was working at a skate shop in Seattle. If you're looking for a skateboard deck to pick up, then I suggest going to get these.

I'm going to be purchasing them for my collection and wall. Support the arts, pick up these skateboards and represent core skateboard shops, etc. Or order online, what do I care?










Pick up boards featured, support shops and more with these links 

Click HERE to purchase skateboard decks from amazon with FREE shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...