Sunday, February 12, 2017

4 Killer Chocolate Skateboards You Need To Pick Up Now

Chocolate skateboards has a lot of great boards out right now. That's the whole theme to my "7 Days of Chocolate Skateboards". Today, I wanted to showcase 4 of my personal favorites right now. I'm not sure what it is about these, but i love them. They just speak to me somehow. These are boards that I'd ride in a heart beat.

This set of boards from Chocolate Skateboards are available now, and are on sale. This is from their previous release, so you're going to see them for about $49.99 or less. These are going to be absolutely gone withing a month or so. Chocolate skateboards and other brands only put out boards for a couple of months and sees what sells. Anyways, here are 4 skateboards from Chocolate that you want to pick up right now.





Pick up boards featured, support shops and more with these links 

Click HERE to purchase skateboard decks from amazon with FREE shipping

Click HERE to purchase Chocolate skateboards clothing from amazon with FREE shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...