Friday, February 9, 2018

5Boro x Dan Santoro Akers Deck Review

5Boro Skateboards x Santoro Akers Deck
It’s been a while since I made any commentary about skateboard decks, and well, that’s because I have been busy doing a lot of different things. I am getting a master’s degree, I’m in the Midwest and it’s cold, and well, I have other priorities. But I caught a really cool set of skateboards thanks to 5Boro Skateboards and their commitment to artwork.

They just put out a series of skateboards with Dan Santoro at the helm, and it’s really cool. So I’m going to be talking about 5Boro skateboards, or something, I don’t know, reviewing boards gets old, especially since my tastes are different than your tastes. So if you are a fan of 5Boro skateboards, then you’re going to dig their stuff, as much as I did when I first discovered them.

You can always buy 5Boro Skateboard stuff by clicking HERE and getting some stuff mailed to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...