Friday, February 16, 2018

5Boro x Dan Santoro Skateboard Deck Series McDonald Deck Review

5Boro Skateboards x McDonald Deck
For all two people that follow my blog, you know that I love the work that 5boro skateboards does. They partner with artists, they support their local scene, and they bleed New York City in many ways. I recall Manik Skateboards being that great for the city of Seattle, and really making me want to skateboard a lot more. They are long gone, but you know what? That spirit is alive and well with companies like 5boro skateboards putting out fine decks, including this one from the Dan Santoro art line that they just put out.

This deck features some true Americana and if you’re an American, then how can you not like this one? It’s killer, and well worth putting under your feet. If you’re a fan of skateboarding, then why not pick up something from 5boro skateboards? Oh, this deck is 7 ply hardwood, and it features Dan Santoro graphic design, what else can I say? It’s a solid board, easy to flip, and one that I probably will buy 2 of because I mount them on my walls in my office and other areas of my house.

For those that are interested in the 5Boro x Santoro Skateboard decks, click here and order them online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...