Monday, December 7, 2015

Real Skateboards Roll Forever Busenitz Skateboard Deck – Out Now!

Real Skateboards Decks and More Available Here 

Real Skateboards has provided me with some great decks in the past. This time around they have a series out that you may recognize, but others may not. This deck is from that series, and it features Busenitz’s pro model. I like this particular option because of the coffin deck graphic. I used to ride the coffin deck from Creature, if you remember that one, and saw this, and had to comment on it. I love the sunburst colorway, the coffin deck calling you to ride forever, it’s all good here. Real Skateboards really knocks it out of the park with the release of this skateboard, if I do say so myself. You’re going to find that this is more of a cruiser, than a trick deck, but that depends on your preferred sizing.

Roll Forever Real Skateboards Busenitz - Available Now

Check out some footage from Busenitz for Real Skateboards below, and of course, pick up this deck here, or from your local skateboard shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...