Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Traffic Skateboards Motor Oil Adler Skateboard Deck

Traffic Skateboards once again does the cool thing here, for the Adler Motor Oil pro skateboard deck. This one features a bit more contrast in the colors, but still has that Traffic Skateboards sensibility. I like the way this one is set up, with the colors black, yellow, and red working with the skeleton. I really dig the vibe and it seems to be another instant classic from that Chocolate artistry, even though this is not them. It’s Traffic Skateboards, and you know, their work is growing on me.

You can find Traffic Skateboards for sale here, or visit your local skate shop. I should start one, shouldn’t I? Until then, check out their latest decks online right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...