Saturday, June 18, 2016

Element Skateboards San Francisco Giants Club Deck Review

Element skateboards once again does it, with limited edition San Francisco Giants skateboard decks. Much like the Dodgers edition, this features the unique Giants logo. The size is 8.25 x 32.25 and constructed with the classic 7-ply style. It’s a solid skateboard deck that has nice concave, and the familiar Element pop. I recall my first Element decks and I changed over from Zero because I thought the board had better pop. It’s a standard skateboard, with some strong pop and nice concave no doubt.

Testing this board, my weight was nice over it, and I found that there was a slight float to it when I tried kick flips. Not sure if that’s my wheels, or it’s my trucks, but it seemed easier to flip this board than it was the Dodgers board. Maybe I was just in a groove. This is another good release from Element, no doubt. I like the size, it’s versatile for sure.

Overall Rating: 7 out of 10


Click Here to Pick up Skateboards From Element Skateboards and other brands with FREE Shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...