Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Thrasher Magazine’s King of The Road 2016 Episode 1 HD Video Presented By Vice Magazine

King of The Road Episode 1

Skateboarder fans, it’s here, finally, the Thrasher Magazine’s King of The Road 2016! This time around you’re going to see Toy Machine, Birdhouse, and Chocolate skateboards are going to be hitting the road in the ultimate contest of skateboarding insanity. In this 44 minute episode, you’re going to see Andy Roy, Jake Phelps, and the crew in Seattle. I miss it. They start at Marginal Way Skateboard Park in Seattle.

This show made me absolutely miss living in Seattle. I lived there for 3 years, and it means the world to me. The Emerald city is one of the most compelling and beautiful places. If you want to experience a serious city, go there, enjoy it, it’s well worthwhile. The skate community in Seattle is awesome.

If you haven’t seen the latest episode of Thrasher Magazine’s King of The Road 2016, here it is after the jump. Watch it, and then get to the streets and skate. My calf is killing me, otherwise I’d be out there skateboarding right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...