Monday, November 16, 2015

Street Skate Kings Is Born

As I type this, the temperature outside is around 40 some odd degrees. I'm reporting from Indianapolis, Indiana. I skateboard here, and have noticed that there's not a lot of people doing that. I moved here from Los Angeles earlier in the summer, and now that I want to hit the streets, it's freezing. I'll still do it, but not as much as I did in Los Angeles.

So what do you do when you can't hit the streets and skateboard? You write about it, read about it, and you take awesome skateboard trips to the local parks. So with that in mind, here is a blog all about skateboarding.

If you want to support the cause, are down with the cause, or just want to be a part of it, comment, share, and link skateboarding stuff to sirjskatebaording.tumblr.com, or sirjskateboarding via Facebook.

This is a James Himsa blog, so watch out, I'm hitting the streets on my skateboard! Ugh, so terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...